This Lesson is a part of Azure DP - 200. In this, you will study about
how the world of data has evolved and how cloud data platform
technologies are providing new opportunities for businesses to explore
their data in different ways. You will
gain an overview of the various data platform technologies that are
available and how a Data Engineer's role and responsibilities has
evolved to work in this new world to an organization's benefit.
Azure for the Data Engineer
- Explain the evolving world of data.
- Survey the services in the Azure Data Platform.
- Identify the tasks that are performed by a Data Engineer.
- Describe the use cases for the cloud in a Case Study.
Demo: Azure for the Data Engineer
- Identify the evolving world of data.
- Determine the Azure Data Platform Services.
- Identify tasks to be performed by a Data Engineer.
- Finalize the data engineering deliverables.
- Implement data storage solutions.
- Manage and develop data processing.
- Monitor and optimize data solutions.
- Design Azure data storage solutions.
- Design data processing solutions.
- Design for data security and compliance.