This session is a part of Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals - Core Infrastructure.
In this, you will study about help customers get the most out of data.
These tools are intended to be simple and practical to embed in your
applications. This module describes the available big-data and machine
learning services and explains the usefulness of each.
Big Data and Machine Learning in the Cloud
- Introduction to Google Cloud Platform.
- Product Recommendations using Cloud SQL and Spark.
- Real-time Dashboards with Pub/Sub, Dataflow, and Data Studio.
- Deriving Insights from Unstructured Data using Machine Learning.
Demo: Big Data and Machine Learning in the Cloud
- The cloud’s pay-per-use model is good for bursty AI or machine learning workloads.
cloud makes it easy for enterprises to experiment with machine learning
capabilities and scale up as projects go into production and demand
cloud makes intelligent capabilities accessible without requiring
advanced skills in artificial intelligence or data science.
Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform offer many machine learning
options that don’t require deep knowledge of AI, machine learning
theory, or a team of data scientists.