This session is a part of AZURE DP - 200. In this, you will study about how
to work with NoSQL data using Azure Cosmos DB. They will learn how to
provision the service, and how they can load and interrogate data in the
service using Visual Studio Code extensions, and the Azure Cosmos DB
.NET Core SDK. They will also learn how to configure the availability
options so that users are able to access the data from anywhere in the
Building Globally Distributed Databases with Cosmos DB
- Create an Azure Cosmos DB database built to scale.
- Insert and query data in your Azure Cosmos DB database.
- Provision a .NET Core app for Cosmos DB in Visual Studio Code.
- Distribute your data globally with Azure Cosmos DB.
Demo: Building Globally Distributed Databases with Cosmos DB
- Create an Azure Cosmos DB.
- Insert and query data in Azure Cosmos DB.
- Build a .Net Core App for Azure Cosmos DB using VS Code.
- Distribute data globally with Azure Cosmos DB.
- Build global active-active apps.
- Build highly responsive apps.
- Build highly available apps.
- Maintain business continuity during regional outages.
- Scale read and write throughput globally.
- Choose from several well-defined consistency models.