This lesson is a part of MD - 100. In this, you will study about how to protecting devices from external threats. You will learn about the different types of common threats. This lesson will teach you about using encryption, firewalls, and IPSec to help protect against threats. The lesson will conclude with how to configure and use Windows Defender and AppLocker.
Configuring Threat Protection and Advanced Security
- Malware and Threat Protection.
- Windows Defender.
- Connection Security Rules.
- Advanced Protection Methods.
Demo: Configuring Threat Protection and Advanced Security
- Configuring Windows Defender.
- Creating Firewall Rules.
- Creating Connection Security Rules.
- Using EFS.
- Using Bitlocker.
- Configuring AppLocker.
- Identify common security threats.
- Describe the methods by which you can mitigate these common security threats.
- Describe the different methods of encryption.
- Describe how Windows firewall can secure the device.
- Describe the benefits of using IPSec.
- Describe the different features of Windows Defender.
- Describe the benefits of using AppLocker.