This lesson is a part of AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional course. Learn about troubleshoot solution architectures and determine a strategy to improve the reliability, performance & security of an existing solution for operational excellence.
Continuous Improvement for Existing Solutions
- Learn to troubleshoot solution architectures.
- Determine a strategy to improve an existing solution for operational excellence.
- Determine a strategy to improve the reliability of an existing solution.
- Determine a strategy to improve the performance of an existing solution.
- Determine a strategy to improve the security of an existing solution.
able to design local, global, elastic architectures in AWS that are
secure, cost-effective, resilient, efficient and adhere to AWS best
- Understanding and appreciation for technical fundamentals which AWS products and services rely on.
- Building complex solutions in AWS.
- Design high-performance and resilient architectures in AWS.
- Be able to implement serverless applications.
- Level up your career in terms of $ and project opportunities.
- Advanced knowledge to tackle the more difficult specialty level exams.