This Lesson is a part of AZURE - 304. In this, you will cover how to provide Identities to services and understand the hierarchy of Management Groups and Subscriptions.
Design Authentication and Authorization
- Provide Identities to services.
- Know the hierarchy of Management Groups and Subscriptions.
Demo: Managing Azure AD Authentication and Authorization
- Deploy an Azure VM hosting an AD DS domain controller.
- Create and configure an Azure AD tenant.
- Integrate an AD DS forest with an Azure AD tenant.
- Recommend hierarchy of Management Groups and Subscriptions.
- Configure custom RBAC Role definitions and assignments.
- Plan for a MFA Deployment.
- Recommend a Solution for Single-Sign On (SSO).
- Recommend a Solution for a Hybrid Identity.