This lesson is a part of AWS Certified Security – Specialty. Get to know about an AWS abuse notice; evaluating instances; verification of incident response plan and evaluation of remedies.
- Preparation stages for incident response.
- Mitigation steps to perform incident response steps.
- Verify that the incident response plan includes relevant AWS services.
- Dealing with exposed access keys.
- Evaluate suspected compromised EC2 instances.
- Evaluate the configuration of automated alerting & execute possible remediation of security-related incidents & emerging issues.
- AWS Guard duty.
- Penetration testing.
- Identify tooling for incident response.
- Automate containment for incident response.
- Pre-deploy tools for incident response.