This session is a part of MD-101.
In this, you will study about the key components of Microsoft 365
Compliance management. This begins with an overview of all key aspects
of data governance, including data archiving and retention, Information
Rights Management, Secure Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension (S/MIME),
Office 365 message encryption, and data loss prevention (DLP).
Introduction to Data Governance in Microsoft 365
- Introduction to Archiving in Microsoft 365.
- Introduction to Retention in Microsoft 365.
- Introduction to Information Rights Management.
- Introduction to Secure Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension.
- Introduction to Office 365 Message Encryption.
- Introduction to Data Loss Prevention.
Demo: Introduction to Data Governance in Microsoft 365
- Configure Microsoft 365 Message Encryption.
- Validate Information Rights Management.
- Automated data classification greatly simplifies rule applications.
- Intelligent policies generated through powerful machine learning bring best practices to your decision process.
- Over 80 built-in IDs of sensitive content types do the work of identifying possibly needed categorizations for you.
- Automated policies help ensure proper systemic handling of data retention, expiration and deletion.
- Policies you set immediately purge redundant, obsolete data and other unnecessary data, and preserve your important data.
can fully customize your data retention policies, to have your
sensitive data handled precisely as you determine it should be.
minimal pointing and clicking, Microsoft Office 365 Data Governance
functions can reduce your compliance risks throughout Office 365.
a clear picture of what data assets your company owns, and where it is
in your system helps ensure compliance and security of your important