This lesson is a part of MS – 200 - Planning and Configuring a Messaging Platform. It covers Exchange Server installation and prepare Active Directory (AD) for Exchange.
Manage messaging infrastructure lifecycle
- Plan Exchange Server installation.
- Prepare Active Directory (AD) for Exchange.
- Install and update Exchange services.
- Learn about the architecture of the modern messaging infrastructure with Exchange Server and Exchange Online.
- Learn how to deploy messaging in different scenarios and organizations.
- You will be guided through the initial deployment process and introduced to the messaging management tools.
will learn how to create and manage different types of recipients, and
how to create and manage Exchange Server mailbox databases, which serve
as storage locations for all messaging data.