This session is a part of MD - 101.
In this, you will study about how the world of data has evolved and how
cloud data platform technologies are providing new opportunities for
businesses to explore their data in different ways. You will gain an
overview of the various data platform technologies that are available
and how a Data Engineer's role and responsibilities has evolved to work
in this new world to an organization's benefit.
Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence
- Overview of Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence.
- Using the Security Dashboard.
- Configuring Advanced Threat Analytics.
- Implementing Your Cloud Application Security.
Demo: Implement Threat Intelligence
- Conduct a Spear Phishing attack using the Attack Simulator.
- Conduct Password attacks using the Attack Simulator.
- Prepare for Alert Policies.
- Implement a Mailbox Permission Alert.
- Implement a SharePoint Permission Alert.
- Test the Default eDiscovery Alert.
- Track and respond to today’s most serious threats, in real-time, in one place.
- Retain high-value data, ensure business continuity, and reduce risk.
- Proactively detect advanced attacks before they reach the organization.
- Systematically help protect the organization with dynamic policy recommendations.
- Take action on malware threats in real time.
- Gain visibility into top targeted users.
- Use dashboard components that range from global trends to investigation starting points.
- Get greater visibility into indicators of compromise and the cyberthreat landscape.
- Perform detailed investigations to precisely target the emails, users, and machines that were affected.
quickly detect and investigate threats, and respond with greater speed
and efficiency to contain threats—in minutes instead of hours or days.