This lesson is a part of MD 100. In this, you will study about how to troubleshoot start-up and service issues related to the operating system. This lesson will teach the different start-up and recovery options, and how to troubleshoot different Windows services.
Troubleshooting the OS
- Troubleshooting Windows Start-up.
- Troubleshooting Operating System Service Issues.
Demo: Troubleshooting the OS
- Recovering using Reset This PC.
- Recovering using a Restore Point.
- Describe the various methods identifying and recovering from start-up issues.
- Describe when to use the various advanced start-up options.
- Identify and disable a failed service.
- Identify and mitigate common locked account scenarios.